Disney cartoon

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ec_Prokta, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I was overhearing an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Mickey, Donald, Daisy, and Minnie were delivering soup to Goofy, and Pete (because he's a kleptomaniac and wants some soup) showed up wearing a wig and a dress and pretending to be a little old lady. Mickey then goes up to 'little old lady' and says, "Do little old ladies have big furry arms?" "Do little old ladies have a round shiny nose?" "And big black pointy ears?"
    Everyone says "NO!" to all of them. Now MY beef is this:

Little old ladies CAN have big furry arms! They're backwoods old ladies! And they can have a round shiny nose! It's been sunburned! Now the ears, I'll get back to you for that... :p

Honestly, not ALL little old ladies are the ones that sit in the rocker knitting 24/7! Now I know why cartoons are bad for the next generation. They won't realize that there are backwoods little old ladies who know how to do stuff! Sheesh...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
  2. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    [​IMG] You're right, Tio. [​IMG]

3. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    I've got a bit of a problem with Spongebob for the younger generation.

They get kind of perverted.

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I've got a bit of a problem with Spongebob for the younger generation.

They get kind of perverted.

Honestly, I am surprised at some of the things they throw into some of the spongebob episodes...but then again my brother and I were always allowed to watch it. If I had kids, I would allow them to watch spongebob too, just because I know I am not picky about censorship and neither were my parents.

However...even though I think some of the material in spongebob is a little off key, I think the show is PERFECT for people my age! [​IMG] Don't tell anyone, but I still watch spongebob on a regular basis...its great when you don't want to think about ANYTHING! ....And I will be 21 in half a year...[​IMG] Truthfully, I'd rather watch spongebob than do any of the other "activities" people my age typically participate in...such as drinking, parties, etc.

And I have to agree with Tio...there are some tough little old ladies out there! I've seen people into their eighties who still look like they could be in their fifties. Maybe not by appearance, but physically they are BEASTS!​

5. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Thanks all. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by