Well our first time went pretty smoothly. We had 5 BCM Roos that were just taking up space and feed. We waited a bit too long (26 weeks) but this was a trial and error test anyway. It was only the wife and I, we made cones from gallon milk jugs. I tied the feet together and she cut the throats. In 2 minutes they were gone. We scalded them in the turkey fryer @ 140 degrees with a little soap. It worked well. The last one the temp went to 150 degrees and it went REALLY WELL!. I removed the head and feet then right into a cooler of ice water with a little salt while we tended to the others. After all 5 were done we reset the table, set up another cooler with water and ice and salt and gutted each one. It was alittle tougher cleaning out the body cavity than I expected. That stuff is really connected in there, not loose and falling out like you see in the movies. We took our time and were done and cleaned up in less than 4 hours. All in all not a bad experience. They will rest/brine in that cooler full of ice water and salt for 24 hours then we will dry them and refridgerate for at least another 24 before freezing them I have to add that my good wife stayed up late last night and sewed together 2 large plastic aprons made from a tablecloth from the dollar store in preparation for todays events. Gotta love her! and she was the one that cut the throats!