1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Dissapointed in Tractor Supply Co.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ChooksinChoppers, Jul 13, 2011.

1. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    I had written to Corporate a couple of times and called them...no answer as to putting a "Save our chickens" petition in our local store.
    Finally Dianna met Debbie who worked there and she said they would love to put our petition out for peeps to sign.
    Well,it seems that Tractor Supply's store manager has stopped Debbie from doing our petition.They say that the petition to "save our chickens" doesn't have anything to do with them.That's kind of ironic,as they made the most $$ this year from us "backyard chicken folks".They even admitted that this past "chick season" was the biggest phenomenon they had ever seen.
    So I know for sure they have lost at least 2 customers to Futrals http://www.futralsfeedstore.com/home.html

2. bustermommy

bustermommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    It might be against their policy to post political stuff.

3. epignosisjs

epignosisjs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2011
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    C in C - is Futrals able to post your petition? I sure hope so. Political or not, TSC's manager is hurting their business by ignoring how chicken owners losing their flocks DIRECTLY affects TSC's bottom line. Businesses that don't take the time or effort to consider their customers' needs don't deserve loyalty. Maybe they'll change their tune when next season is dismal! Good luck and good for you for sending them the message!

4. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Quote:Yes, futrals is not only posting our petition and let us set up outside to get signiatures in person, but they are sending a rep to a Chickens for beginners day we are having in a couple of weeks! We will certainly be recomending them to everyone there and our local Gardening club

5. epignosisjs

epignosisjs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2011
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Quote:Yes, futrals is not only posting our petition and let us set up outside to get signiatures in person, but they are sending a rep to a Chickens for beginners day we are having in a couple of weeks! We will certainly be recomending them to everyone there and our local Gardening club

That's great! They deserve your business, then!! Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by