divorce stuff, but I am hangiJust checkin in to let y'all know I'm ok

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Vamp-A-Billy Princess, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I am still dealing with all sorts of awful divorce stuff. Keep the good vibes coming. I need em,. Love you all!!! Hatched a new chick today from the pair I got from Chickencop at the swap meet. Hopefully some mille fleurs will hatch too. I keep hatching eggs to keep my sanity. LOL.

2. dogzrule5

dogzrule5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Sanford, NC
    Even a friendly divorce is no fun. Hang in there...I'm glad you're still able to have some fun with the chickies!!!

Phyllis

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Thoughts are with you! Hatching chicks is always a good past time [​IMG] Good luck with the divorce!

4. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    DH and I have been separated for a year but due to finances we still live in the same house but different bedrooms. Its a friendly divorce, no other people or cheating, DH just fell out of love with me,! We're even using the same attorney friend of ours.I know the emotional turmoil you feel. I still love him very much but I can't change the way he feels.We've been married 14 years and have an almost 13 year old son that means the world to us both. Prayers and thoughts are with you.:aww

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2008
  5. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    I'm so sorry that you've had such a time of things. Sending you lots of hugs girl! [​IMG]

6. Davaroo

Davaroo Poultry Crank

Feb 4, 2007
    Leesville, SC
    Yeah mucho 'mooches. Hang tough, itll pass

7. 1acrefarm

1acrefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2007
    Georgia
    I wish things would have worked out better so you did not have to deal with the divorce stuff. Me and my wife have been having difficulties getting along and it is coming that time for us so i know its tough. I know things are stressful just try to take it one day at a time. Good luck to you.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  8. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Hugs and prayers...

9. TT

TT Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    Florida
    Glad to hear from you. Sorry things are tough [​IMG]

Keep your chin up - this too shall pass [​IMG]

10. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Oh Vamp...hang tough girl!! When it all is said and done....you will have your chickies....Oh, hows the wee ones I traded ya?? My gals are fat and sassy...and I am sooo in love...I have 12 more in the bator....thanks for turning me on to the BR Love affair!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by