DLB Hens seek Barnevelder Rooster for love match near Boise, Idaho.

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Idahomestead, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Idahomestead

Idahomestead Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2011
    Two Double-laced Barnevelder Hens seek a year-old Barnevelder rooster for love match. The girls like long walks in the garden, dust baths in the sun and free-ranging the yard for tasty tidbits. Willing to share with the EE and RIR also in residence. Can be pet or show quality, preferably located in SW Idaho so we can pick him up. [​IMG]

2. Idahomestead

Jul 17, 2011
    Thanks to all who replied to my request for a Barnevelder roo. I decided, after finding someone in Boise to share a chick order with me, to go that route. The girls will just have to wait. Thanks again and Happy (almost) Spring!

3. Pele

Pele Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2011
    Boise
    Hiya, good to see another Idahoan here!

This may seem from left field, but I do have two SQ stock Faverolles roosters that need a new home. I'd be willing to sell them dirt cheap to a BYC member. (It kills me to get rid of them, but I just can't have roos) the third rooster is going to the president of the Faverolles Fanciers Association of America. One of the two left is even a Blue, which is exceedingly rare in the USA.

Let me know if you're interested :)

4. Idahomestead

Jul 17, 2011
    Sorry I haven't responded earlier, have been looking at puppies. Would be honored to take one of your faverolle roos, but am really interested in raising some Barnevelder chicks and getting darker eggs. The blue roo sounds awesome. Wish I could help you out. Good luck and Happy Spring.

Cee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by