Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Pics
hmm I have angoras, a merle holland lop project (a fantasy rabbit, doesn't exist in rl) and harles

do you want some silver fox?
Sure. What do they look like? My mom set up our home WiFi to recognize games but for some reason it didn't recognize this besides most of the breeding pages and a few others. I used the school WiFi to breed some of mine. I also got 2 French Angora for like $20. Ones pretty.

Sure. What do they look like? My mom set up our home WiFi to recognize games but for some reason it didn't recognize this besides most of the breeding pages and a few others. I used the school WiFi to breed some of mine. I also got 2 French Angora for like $20. Ones pretty.
Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 3.34.50 PM.png

What do cops do with weak dogs?
This is not an issue. Police dogs are bought as adult dogs with the majority of their training done. They cost many thousands of dollars. The breeders who raise these dogs raise them in a very special way, by the time they are 9 weeks old, they have been more socialized and exposed to more things than many people's pets. Any dog that is not suited for protection work is easily identified by the time they are 12 weeks old and are in high demand for other kinds of work.

The standard is the "Rule of 7s" By 7 weeks (better before) the pups have walked on 7 surfaces (grass, dirt, gravel, carpet, linoleum, concrete, wood, variable surface, etc), been in 7 different places, been handled by 7 different people, played with 7 different toys, heard 7 sounds (bangs, garage door opening, phone ringing, the vacuum, etc) and they are evaluated right from the start, both formally and informally.

Like this;

Please note, when you watch the video, that the dog at the end is NOT being struck, and is wearing a special collar, and is obviously NOT bothered or traumatized by anything happening, but is totally happy and focused.

Back
Top Bottom