Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Pics
@DLHOCNT I started my new account with the dog breeder game......two dogs have elbow dysplasia, and one has atopy......in real life, I wouldn't breed the ones with dysplasia, right? Will it do anything bad in the game?

@DLHOCNT I started my new account with the dog breeder game......two dogs have elbow dysplasia, and one has atopy......in real life, I wouldn't breed the ones with dysplasia, right? Will it do anything bad in the game?
One had Cervical Spondylomyelopathy (copied and pasted lol) which I then cured...should that one be out of the breeding program, too?

your dogs will have it too.. they might die.

breed your yellow (carrying dogs) with your green (clear dogs) and you will get half carrying, half clear.

then when the puppies are born, test for health and get rid of the yellows

your dogs will have it too.. they might die.

breed your yellow (carrying dogs) with your green (clear dogs) and you will get half carrying, half clear.

then when the puppies are born, test for health and get rid of the yellows
I'm looking at just getting puppies from an established breeder because mine are either sick, have instant DQs, or both.

I'm looking at just getting puppies from an established breeder because mine are either sick, have instant DQs, or both.

yeah, what are you breeding?

can you find the breed register? below that, there are registered breeders. you can send them a message and kindly ask for dogs.

yeah, what are you breeding?

can you find the breed register? below that, there are registered breeders. you can send them a message and kindly ask for dogs.
Bernese mountain dogs (I picked like the hardest one lol) I've asked kindly and await response. I bred two of my dogs and when the puppies arrived it said that I didn't own the litter???

Back
Top Bottom