Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

There's a button at the top that says 'take turn'. You click it, and it moves your game forward one month. You have to pay for feed, and any dogs that you've interacted with (examined or walked) will be aged forward one month.
Thank you
That sounds a lot better then Leporidae’s (bunny breeding game) 1 in game month is one real time day thing.

I know that some people (carefully) outcross breeds to change the traits.....could the same be done to increase the breeding population? If you crossed Breed A to Breed B, then Back to a different dog of Breed A, over and over, would eventually have purebred Breed A dogs again? Or does that not make any sense to do?

It makes plenty of sense.

But you generally can NOT register any of those dogs with the American Kennel Club. EVER.

Because they only register puppies from a given breed, who have registered parents of that breed. So you aren't allowed to register the first crossbreed generation, and because they are not registered their puppies cannot be registered, and because those are not registered...

I don't know if the AKC allows outcrosses for any dog breeds, but I'm positive they don't allow it for most breeds.

And other kennel clubs around the world often have similar rules, although there are probably a few exceptions that I don't know about.

Last edited:
I know that some people (carefully) outcross breeds to change the traits.....could the same be done to increase the breeding population? If you crossed Breed A to Breed B, then Back to a different dog of Breed A, over and over, would eventually have purebred Breed A dogs again? Or does that not make any sense to do?

In a way , yes and no. This is how they made breeds long ago. Any dog thats purebred for 5 generations , they are considered pure bred by DNA tests, but they may not be. Like merle poodles, shown as "poodle" for as far back as you can see, but if you dig deeper into the pedigree, you will see other breeds, like aussies. I think long ago in the development it was OK, but now that breeds are perfected, I see no reason to do so.

Back
Top Bottom