Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Thank you!
whatcha gonna breed?

I breed mini poodles, boston terriers, and bichon frise

well, use to

I bred mini poodles bc I love them, i think its safe to say I am the best mini poodle breeder in the game. I have 160 CH dogs

and then the other two because in game they are terribly unhealthy and breeding healthy dogs in that game is quite the challege. Its fun though

whatcha gonna breed?

I breed mini poodles, boston terriers, and bichon frise

well, use to

I bred mini poodles bc I love them, i think its safe to say I am the best mini poodle breeder in the game. I have 160 CH dogs

and then the other two because in game they are terribly unhealthy and breeding healthy dogs in that game is quite the challege. Its fun though
Awesome!!! And I’m not sure. I can’t even log in. I made an account on the main RBG side (that’s where it took me when I clicked make account on the dog breeder one) but then when I log on it won’t take log me in on the other page

Awesome!!! And I’m not sure. I can’t even log in. I made an account on the main RBG side (that’s where it took me when I clicked make account on the dog breeder one) but then when I log on it won’t take log me in on the other page
yeah, its two seperate accounts

also, there is a repitle breeder game! its https://reptilebreedergame.com/

Decided maybe I could do a daily breed spotlight of breeds you may not know of!

Dandie Dinmont Terrier

The Dandie originated as a distinct breed of dog in the 1970's. The Dandie is a small Scottish breed from the terrier family. They are very friendly, and they act like they are a large dog in a small dogs body. Like most terriers, they are very energetic. The Dandie was bred to hunt badgers!

Dandie Dinmont Terrier On the Rise.jpeg

Decided maybe I could do a daily breed spotlight of breeds you may not know of!

Dandie Dinmont Terrier

The Dandie originated as a distinct breed of dog in the 1970's. The Dandie is a small Scottish breed from the terrier family. They are very friendly, and they act like they are a large dog in a small dogs body. Like most terriers, they are very energetic. The Dandie was bred to hunt badgers!

View attachment 2557611
It looks like it’s wearing a shower cap:lau

I like the idea of a daily breed spotlight:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom