Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

i dont know if my mom would let me, but once I get my drivers liscence I want to ask if maybeeeee i can borrow somebodies dog and do agility lessons in a group setting?

my dog is dog agressive, so we did private but its so expensive and its a road to nowhere. we cant compete.

Apparently my old dog used to be trained to run with a bicycle (keyword is used to, he forgot both that an the heel as they weren't as important to my parents to be kept up) He learned it after the heel. Apparently the key is making sure they know to not, under any circumstances, go in front of the bicycle.

my dog just doesn't have the energy to pull me or even keep up enough to be in front of me. He usually trots next to me, or some bit behind me

you'd need a young energetic dog.

not my 8 yr old dog. .. haha

I am stuck in a endless cycle of clicking on the dog breeder game link on the rare breed game website and then clicking on the register/login thing then login in to the rare breed games then clicking on the dog breeder game again and repeat
What am I doing wrong? I even found the account thing clicked the make a dog breeder account and that sent me to the same thing which says click here to login/register
Same!

Back
Top Bottom