Dnenella new to the website

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dnenella, May 21, 2010.

1. dnenella

dnenella Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2010
    My name is Danielle and i'm 26 and I live in Mo. I have had Chickens for about 3 years lost a poop load last year due to neighbors dog and a big mean racoon [​IMG] I have 12 adults, 3 are Buff Orpingtons, 4 New Hampshire Reds & are 5 Rhode Island Reds they range between the age of 3 and 2 years. I recently have gotten 26 chicks they are 9 weeks old. I have 5 Brahmas 2 are roosters [​IMG] hopefully these are nice last one was MEAN to the point I needed stitches, 5 Ameraucana, 5 Orpington, 5 Plymouth Rock, 1 Silkie (bannie) its buddy got killed [​IMG], 2 Cochin (bannie) I think 1 is a rooster not sure lol, & 2 Old English Game (bannie) also think 1 is a rooster. I found the website earlyer this year trying to choose what to get [​IMG] did not find this part until last week which I LOVE so helpful. I've always had a thing for animals I have groomed for over 5 years and i'm going into be a vet tech. All of my chickens are pets and for eggs of corse. I also have 2 dogs 1 is a lab X, Shadow, I found her walking on Interstate 44, she is almost 7 years old & I have a Standard Poodle, Onyx which some one gave to me as a puppy. I also have 3 cats Lucky, Sassy, and Lilly they are also rescues, and last but not least 2 Rabbits that some one was gonna use for snake food Oreo and Coal. Love spending time with my family, reading and being outside.

2. SAORSA

SAORSA Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2010
    Wine Country
    [​IMG] Danielle

It looks like you are going to fit in very well around here with all those critters. [​IMG]

3. rebecky1305

rebecky1305 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2009
    Lansing, MI
    [​IMG] Glad you could join us!

4. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Ohio.

5. Lolita

Lolita Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    FL
    [​IMG]

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Sorry about your loss of your birds. [​IMG] Hopefully, this time will be much better for you. [​IMG] Hi Danielle! [​IMG] from S. Florida! Its great to have you here with us! [​IMG]

7. FarmerJamie

FarmerJamie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2010
    [​IMG] another greeting from Ohio. glad you could join us.

8. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    [​IMG] from NM!

9. RAWR

RAWR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    who wants to know?
    [​IMG] from SW Indiana [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by