do any of y'all have a Slap-Chop?

Dread Pirate Roberts

Songster
11 Years
Jan 20, 2009
NorCal
I've been wanting one forever, but just haven't brought myself to drop the twenty bones, plus I'm totally impatient about waiting for things to come in the mail. Then, I saw them at Wal*Mart in the "As Seen on TV" section for the same price.

Instantaneous gratificacions! w00t!

But if you order from the interwebz you also get the Graty and then for separate S&H you can gat a FREE second Slap Chop and Graty!

So does anybody have one and is it stupid or neat? Should I go for the Graty or is that stupid or neat? Or is the whole thing just a big hunk of crap like all that other infomercial stuff?

I have the slap chop. It was a gift to me from DB. It's pretty neat; can chop a lot of peppers and onions pretty fast. Doubt I would have bought for myself, but it works and I do use it quite often.

Slap chop you still have to cut the things up because you can't put hardly anything underneath!!!! I have the Quick Chef from Tupperware. You can fit SO MUCH more in it. Much easier to use too.

Quote:
Wow with such accolades about the Quick Chef, I would think you should go into the business of selling them.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Wow with such accolades about the Quick Chef, I would think you should go into the business of selling them.
yippiechickie.gif

Duh. I am telling you it is that Quick Chef that made me want to sell it. I can;t live without it.

I never buy those type things from the big hype sellers on tv. I do own a really good hand type pump chopper and it works super for me for the last 5 yrs. Slap chop is a joke along with the guy that peddles them.

AL

Frankly, the noise of the Slap-Chop would drive me nuts. I'm into the old fashioned 10" chef's knife.

Quote:
Plus 10.

I didn't think I would ever use one. But after demo-ing it at parties making salsa, I bought me one and I use it all the time!

Back
Top Bottom