Do Any Of You Watch Fight Quest On The Military Channel

deb1

Songster
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
NC
I haven't seen every episode but this is a great series. It shows two men who travel the world learning different fighting styles.

They were in Japan for one episode learning a form of martial arts. It was amazing. The one man had to fight three men, one right after the other. THe first guy beat his butt, yet he had to keep going. The teacher swatted him on the back with a cane and told him to attack, attack, attack.

My 17 year old son looked at me and said, "That is the most awesome teacher that I have ever seen."

I told him that in America, I am pretty certain that most people would get offended if their teacher popped them while they were getting beaten up.
roll.png
tongue.png

The show is excellent and it is interesting to watch how different cultures train their students for fighting.

By the way, everyone was really friendly after the one guy got his tail handed back to him.
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
They can. We are watching the kung fu episode now.

Yes, those boys can take a beating! Oh my. I think that I would give up the first day during some of their training. Neither of these guys are out of shape either.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom