Do I dare ask?.. whats next? what else have you got for me?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dar, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    I have been riddled with bad luck recently...

went away for the weekend cross border... blew the differential out of the truck...the money from hubbys vacation pay WAS going to pay off the credit card... nope had to go on the truck

lose 1 chicken and severely injured another chicken in a coon attack

hubby got bit by a coon on Friday night

my mom was supposed to move back into her house June 15 from a house fire in Dec 2010... Nope got delayed was set again for wednesday the 6th of July... nope plumber wont have the bathroom in

I was supposed to get my new couch because my moms dog destroyed mine.. nope on back order now

dog was outside playing with kids running through field, dog missed a dip in the field cause of the long grass she fell and went behind over tea kettles and hurt her paw.. she just jumped off the couch and yelped... no sign of swelling and she will let me poke and prod around her paw I dont think its broken I think its a sprain so now she is confined to her crate to keep her from jumping for the next few days I feel so bad for grounding her but its for her own good

they say things happen in 3`s but thats six.. so I am all stocked up for a while!

2. ladyride

ladyride Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    East Tn
    So sorry for your luck . Wishing good things for you [​IMG] they say things happen in 3`s but thats six.. so I am all stocked up for a while here's hoping the bad is over [​IMG]

3. Gardengirl 2011

Gardengirl 2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2011
    Central Florida
    That's enough to last a year! I hope things start looking up for you and keep looking up.

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG] Sorry. I hate those times in life when it feels like everythings going to hades in a handbasket. It does get better though, thankfully.

Hope puppy heals quickly. [​IMG]

5. Dar

Jul 31, 2008
    thanks guys!

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Dang Dar, you got bad mojo going on. Stay away from me!!! [​IMG]

7. BorderKelpie

BorderKelpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    outside Dallas
    Just think of how much more you will enjoy life when things start to go right. And, boy are you due for things to turn around! I hope all manner of good things come to you very soon.

8. Rockin' Reds

Rockin' Reds Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2010
    Penrose, Colorado
    I would definitely say you are overdue for a turn around and some good luck...sheesh!! Here's to today being the day. [​IMG]

9. Dar

Jul 31, 2008
    Rockin' Reds :

I would definitely say you are overdue for a turn around and some good luck...sheesh!! Here's to today being the day. [​IMG]

yeah I woke up to raccoons in my dining room...LOL​

10. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    hubby got bit by a coon on Friday night

Did he get the coon? Was it tested? Coons are very common rabies vectors so this is something to take serious until you are certain he was clean.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by