My plans keep on changing for when I am getting my chicks. The set plan HAD been to get them a week from Saturday, because we were going to be in town. (I'm getting them from TSC.) A week or so ago I decided I would get them THIS Saturday, (tomorrow), because we ended having to go to town anyway. But then I realized, I am going to babysit for 4 hours 6 hours after I got them. Then, Sunday, I have to be at church early because I a part of a drama we are putting on, which also gets preformed at the evening service. SO I will be gone from 7am-7pm. (roughly.) All that to say.....I will be gone most of the first 48 hours of getting my chicks. There will be people home, just not the main chicken expert. I'm sure they can fill the food/water, see if anything major is going wrong. I'm not sure what to do....To wait or not to wait?