1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Do I owe eggs to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by spookyevilone, Feb 10, 2009.

1. spookyevilone

spookyevilone Crazy Quail Lady

Oct 5, 2008
    Minneapolis
    Egg Train replacement eggs were sent out, the eggs that were purchased were sent out, UrbanMama's eggs are ready to go out tomorrow..

How do I still have 12 eggs sitting in the storage room? [​IMG] 6 red tux Coturnix, 6 Italian, and my brain is telling me those belong to someone but after going through my PM's, I cannot figure out who. I don't have another address, that I can find, so now I'm paranoid that when I cleaned out my PM box, I deleted one.

-Spooky

2. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    ROFL! Are you a little 'bird-brained' today?! [​IMG]

3. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Pick me! Pick me! [​IMG]

4. spookyevilone

Oct 5, 2008
    Minneapolis
    Quote:You have NO idea [​IMG] It's such a bad day. I have an ear infection and the sudafed is making me spastic and totally addlepated.
    -Spooky

5. spookyevilone

Oct 5, 2008
    Minneapolis
    Quote:Well, if I don't hear from someone by tonight, they're going up for sale tomorrow. *I* don't want to hatch 'em [​IMG]
    -Spooky

6. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Dang it, Buster, I was gonna try that technique. Thanks for screwing it all up for me! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Quote:Well, if I don't hear from someone by tonight, they're going up for sale tomorrow. *I* don't want to hatch 'em [​IMG]
    -Spooky

[​IMG]

8. spookyevilone

Oct 5, 2008
    Minneapolis
    Quote:Dang it, Buster, I was gonna try that technique. Thanks for screwing it all up for me! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's not like I won't have more [​IMG] It's just fretting me that I might have dropped the ball on someone [​IMG]
    -Spooky

9. twigg

twigg Cooped up

Mar 2, 2008
    Tulsa

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's not like I won't have more [​IMG] It's just fretting me that I might have dropped the ball on someone [​IMG]
    -Spooky

If you have, they'll soon enough email or PM you [​IMG]

10. toddy111

toddy111 Chillin' With My Peeps

You wanna ship 'em over the pond? It's only 6,455 kilometres (kilometers) !!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by