Do I Owe You a Swap?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Broke Down Ranch, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    I wanted to let everyone that I still owe stuff to - I haven't forgotten! I owe eggs, daylilies, and irises.

PLEASE be a little more patient with me. Since DH missed 2 weeks worth of work during the month of June we just got really behind on all our bills. I thought we would have enough $$ this payday for me to send everything else but I was wrong. So I'm crossing my fingers I can get them out next weekend [​IMG]

The ones I still owe are:

Guitartists - eggs
    Chickfever - eggs
    shortcake1806 - eggs
    erthymom2 - eggs
    Kristina - daylilies
    smpezzi - eggs

I also owe irises to 2 people but not sure who - will look back thru the thread.

I'm sorry for taking so long - and I am refraining from swapping until I get caught up :|

2. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    Don't stress on my account, been there done that so no worries from me! Actually it works out because that will give me time to clean and reset the bator I wanted to use for those eggs anyway so works out about perfect for me! Thanks for the update [​IMG]

3. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    You don't owe me anything, but how are the eggs I gave you doing? What day are they on?

4. southernhen

southernhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    I was the first one traded with you for the irises...but don't worry, I know about pay day....no hurry........did you get my package????

5. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    No worries here either I know we had spoken. I think we all know how it is sometimes [​IMG]

6. Broke Down Ranch

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    Thanks ya'll for understanding. I will get everything out as soon as I can....

perfectly_polish, I have not taken time to candle the eggs - guess I ought to since I didn't mark the due date on them [​IMG]

joann's cottage :

I was the first one traded with you for the irises...but don't worry, I know about pay day....no hurry........did you get my package????

I did get my box of goodies from you. They came in Saturday but my P.O. didn't bother calling me to let me know so they just left a little slip in my box. So they sat at the P.O. all weekend [​IMG] Fortunately everything still looked semi-alive (the plum trees faired the best) so am crossing my fingers they pull thru. THANK YOU for so many goodies! Who are the plum trees from??​

7. southernhen

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    you got the plum trees from me, but shortcake1806 got the bottle covers and told me to send them to you.....they are great... I made out of plastic bags, I recycled...you can put your frozen water or sodas and they stay cold longer and don't sweat, which I love....My dad took one on the boat and in the afternoon, it was still cold....I was amazed!!!

8. Broke Down Ranch

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    joann's cottage :

you got the plum trees from me, but shortcake1806 got the bottle covers and told me to send them to you.....they are great... I made out of plastic bags, I recycled...you can put your frozen water or sodas and they stay cold longer and don't sweat, which I love....My dad took one on the boat and in the afternoon, it was still cold....I was amazed!!!

What a neat idea! I am such a dork - I didn't pay any attention and thought they were part of the packing material [​IMG]

9. southernhen

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    oh no.....I put them in a plastic ziplock bag.......

10. Chickfever

Chickfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    Quote:I am one of those 2. No rush here either, I DEFINITELY know about money woes [​IMG], we only have dh's check and it just comes once a month [​IMG] [​IMG] With 5 kids it gets tough around the last days of the month.

I'm behind on my swaps too, things just seem to keep getting in the way [​IMG]. Thankfully everyone seems to be really understanding and easy to work with.....one of the reasons I love this site. [​IMG]

Take your time with mine, just let me know when you've sent so I can bug the crap out of the PO people [​IMG].

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by