Do you ever become obsessed over a song?

Eggs4Sale

Songster
10 Years
Jun 29, 2009
Sometimes I find a song that I heard in my youth and I am absolutely obsessed with owning it.

The song I'm obsessed with now is 'Skip A Rope' by Henson Cargill.
Watch it at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxsEWuzyz38

Does
anyone remember this song???

Also, I'm obsessed with a video I've seen only ONCE in my life. Sad, I know. I saw it 11 years ago, and i think it was on a Johnny Carson, Best of the Tonight Show type thing that was playing on TV. It was Tom Jones singing 'Delilah', and the key difference is that he was bouncing up and down a little as he sang. I youtubed other versions, but they were more tame. Anyone????

How about you? Do you become obsessed?

I haven't heard your song but yes Im obsessed over 3 songs.... I can't stop listening to them

It's like a virus! 50 First Dates was on my TV the other day, and I've been singing "Forgetful Lucy" ever since.

ARG!

Edited to add: I do NOT want to own this song!

Last edited:
If you listen to "I Wanna Be A Producer" 50 times a day, you will know how I live! It's wonderful to get stuck in your head!
wee.gif
{ I Wanna be a Producer drink champange until I puke!} That's part of the song!
lol.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

My cousin and I fell asleep one night in the early seventies, with my 45 (that‘s a record kids) of the Turtles/Happy Together playing. Well, it was on repeat and to this day, I still remember the lyrics to most of it.

Back
Top Bottom