Do you ever find yourself......?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by chcknrs, Apr 21, 2008.

1. chcknrs

chcknrs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Kelso, WA
    reading all these posts and having a sudden and immediate need to run out and check on your chickens? Or am I just REALLY eccentric and crazy about my chickens?[​IMG]

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Not crazy at all! I am constantly out htere with mine...doing one little thing or another. DH said I spend more time with them than I do him! [​IMG] He is just jealous! [​IMG]

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    OH I know I will be the same way with mine when I get them! And funny...my hubby will be jealous too! LOL [​IMG]

4. chcknrs

Mar 7, 2008
    Kelso, WA
    If my DH needs something and I am with the chickens, he knows he better come outside! If someone calls, he just tells them they have to call back.

5. johnmayersquare

johnmayersquare Let's Talk About Chicks, Man!

Nov 17, 2007
    Port Orchard, WA
    YES! Ok......now I'm gonna have to go check on them again! [​IMG]

6. chcknrs

Mar 7, 2008
    Kelso, WA
    [​IMG]
    I can never finish reading all the new messages without it! Just thought maybe I was the only one. Guess I was wrong, but don't tell my DH I admitted to it![​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  7. mmajw

mmajw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Maine
    I occasionally sit out back with the laptop and read the forum while watching my ladies in their pen and the Roo walking around. LOL I am glad there are others like me.. [​IMG]

8. Ericasl

Ericasl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2008
    The Dalles OR
    [​IMG] How funny last night my DH says you and those chickens!!All you do is worry about them, and in the next breath he says can you let me give them there treats on the weekends when I am home.[​IMG] He loves them too...

9. Miltonchix

Miltonchix Taking a Break

Jul 14, 2007
    Milton, Florida
    When wife gets home from work first thing she asks is "did you get the eggs"? Of course, I almost always do.(Except when I know she's had a rough day. Then its her therapy session. She talks to "the girls") She has yet to complain about "MY" chickens. I think she would gladly adopt.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by