Do you have a business card?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by My Little Sister's Farm, May 17, 2008.

1. My Little Sister's Farm

My Little Sister's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    Forest Grove, Oregon
    I am wondering how you guys came up with your farm's logo/business card design. If you can post your images or just how you decided on what you wanted that'd help tons! I had a hard enough time coming up with the name, now I want to have a sign and don't have a logo to put on it! Thanks

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

This isn't a business card, exactly, but the label I designed to use on our egg cartons. A business card would have the same logo, just with phone numbers. Obviously, with our last name, a play on the "Bacon & Eggs" theme seemed in order, LOL. I just played with my Photoshop program till I had one that I liked.
    [​IMG]

3. barred rock'er

barred rock'er Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    I had used business cards but don't anymore, maybe I'll start again. Mine turned out weird though, I had some people who wanted fertilized eggs,and some who didn't so I just put on the cards
    "fertilized eggs available upon request"
    only after I printed and handed all the things out did I realize how funny that sounded.

Just make sure you have someone objective proof read your cards.lol
    Good luck!

4. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    I dont really have a logo for my business, although not chicken related. I got my business cards for the cost of shipping from www.vistaprint.com , they have ready made designs or they will design for you for an extra fee. They have all sorts of stuff for free or low cost. I got magnetic signs for my car for less than $10 and they are so much nicer than the single color ones you can get locally in just one color. Worth checking out, they have lots of stuff.

5. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    This is ours. The chicken egg label/biz card is similar but in yellow tones and says Fresh Eggs From Spoiled Hens" [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. My Little Sister's Farm

My Little Sister's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    Forest Grove, Oregon
    Thank you, you guys have given me some great ideas.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by