Do you have a dog???

farm316

Songster
9 Years
Jul 28, 2014
Do you have a dog?? I know that this is not a dog forum but we all want too see your cute pups

Yes meet Luci, a broader border col. Lab mix

Here are mine. All rescues and all with health issues, but they keep unwanted critters away and keep us alerted to what goes on around here.

This is Bela, Sheltie with deformed front leg. Was going to be put down by the breeder but we managed to save her.

This is B.T., a Boxer/Pit Bull mix. We have her and her sister Sara, both set to be put down by the shelter.

This is Duke, Anatolian, protector of all that is sacred here at our farm. Spent his first year in a pen with little interaction with other dogs or people.

Frito, because when she was born she looked like a Frito. Hip problems and serious under bite issues.

Mikey, Greyhound/Great Dane mix. Found in middle of busy road when he was about 10 weeks old.

Red, Short Haired Pointer mix. Bundle of energy found dumped in a big box store parking lot.

This is Sara (see B.T. above) She is our little block head.

We have all the protection we need with this lot.

My little shi-tzu/Jack-russell mix Finn (10 years old) who love love LOVES babies of all shapes and sizes. He can't get enough of ducklings, he cries constantly to be near them.

My big fluffy bernerdoodle (4 years old) who is not only the sweetest most cuddly love puddle, but an amazingly excellent watch dog for our birds. He is such a good boy :3

His name is Tyson!! He is a polmeranian,poodle,pug,terrier

This is Lucky, we have had her for 3 days and we got her at rthe pound, her breed is unknown but we think she may be Rottweiler/shepherd but she isn't very big she is a medium size, so we aren't sure
She is terrible at taking Photos!!

Back
Top Bottom