1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Do you have a dog???

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by farm316, Aug 25, 2014.

1. farm316

farm316 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2014
    Do you have a dog?? I know that this is not a dog forum but we all want too see your cute pups

2. Handyhens

Handyhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2014
    Kirkland, WA
    Yes meet Luci, a broader border col. Lab mix
    [​IMG]

3. chikkenfriend

chikkenfriend Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2013
    Texas
    My Coop
    Love me some dogs!!!

We got ,em! Here's Brutus

[​IMG]

Pepper then,
    [​IMG]

Pepper now
    [​IMG]

Brutus & Pepper together
    [​IMG]

;0)

4. Here's my spaniel mix, Raven.

[​IMG]

5. needlessjunk

needlessjunk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2014
    Round Rock, TX
    My coonhound, basset and then my beagle mix. All rescue doggies too :)[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. sumatrass

sumatrass Chillin' With My Peeps

Daisy shes one year old and she guards my flock :) [​IMG]

7. jtn42248

jtn42248 Overrun With Chickens

Here are mine. All rescues and all with health issues, but they keep unwanted critters away and keep us alerted to what goes on around here.

This is Bela, Sheltie with deformed front leg. Was going to be put down by the breeder but we managed to save her.

[​IMG]

This is B.T., a Boxer/Pit Bull mix. We have her and her sister Sara, both set to be put down by the shelter.

[​IMG]

This is Duke, Anatolian, protector of all that is sacred here at our farm. Spent his first year in a pen with little interaction with other dogs or people.

[​IMG]

Frito, because when she was born she looked like a Frito. Hip problems and serious under bite issues.

[​IMG]

Mikey, Greyhound/Great Dane mix. Found in middle of busy road when he was about 10 weeks old.

[​IMG]

Red, Short Haired Pointer mix. Bundle of energy found dumped in a big box store parking lot.

[​IMG]

This is Sara (see B.T. above) She is our little block head.

[​IMG]

We have all the protection we need with this lot.

1 person likes this.
  8. sunnyfishy

sunnyfishy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

My little shi-tzu/Jack-russell mix Finn (10 years old) who love love LOVES babies of all shapes and sizes. He can't get enough of ducklings, he cries constantly to be near them.
    [​IMG]
    My big fluffy bernerdoodle (4 years old) who is not only the sweetest most cuddly love puddle, but an amazingly excellent watch dog for our birds. He is such a good boy :3

1 person likes this.
  9. farm316

farm316 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2014
    [​IMG]His name is Tyson!! He is a polmeranian,poodle,pug,terrier

[​IMG]This is Lucky, we have had her for 3 days and we got her at rthe pound, her breed is unknown but we think she may be Rottweiler/shepherd but she isn't very big she is a medium size, so we aren't sure
    She is terrible at taking Photos!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by