Do you have body ink? Please share tattoo pictures here!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by asher, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Because I can't find the local wall of tattoos to browse and I know some people like sharing their ink. :)

(I don't have any. Just piercings.)

Please only share the ones that are child friendly or in child friendly places so the thread doesn't get pulled. ;-)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  2. petlove

petlove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2008
    Skiatook, OK
    I hate to sound prudish but I don't think BYC is the right place for this thread. There are young children on this site. I feel that they should not be exposed to this. They can make up their minds when they are older. Sorry. [​IMG]

3. angelmarie

angelmarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    i hate to saty it considering the last post but i have a collection of tattoos.... I wanted to be a tattoo artist but unfortionetly its not going to happen, now i want to be a childrens theripist, or join the military

4. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Quote:Ummmmm.....I am pretty sure she wasn't proposing holding down all the children of BYC and putting tats on them? Just showing off what you have. If tattoos aren't suitable for children to see I guess I need to start hiding my ankle from my kids. [​IMG]

5. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

oooh! cool! im not old enough to have tatoos.. but when i am i would like to get a koi on my upper arm. they are very peaceful fish [​IMG] i know there is a thread on here some where with LOTs if peoples tatoos.. i will go look fir it

6. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Quote:Ummm...what exactly did you think I was proposing we show them?

We had a piercing thread, too. Ack! My young children see my multiple piercings every day. Guess they're doomed to be crack head freaks. [​IMG]

7. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Quote:TY! I searched, but didn't find it.

8. angelmarie

angelmarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    btb my tattoos are from my hard times, my broken heart on my ring finger, ect. i'll never suggest anyone my age getting one but it was a good reminder on why i should keep on the right track, as weired as that sounds lol [​IMG]

9. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=34940

here
    it is! it has lotts of REALLY cool ones.. nice art work really.. enjoy! and tatoos are not a bad thing. they are a form of beautiful art. they have meanings that can be very deep. i dont think they are bad for "children" to see. manypeople have them... thats like saying dont look at someones birth defect, or scar or dying yur hair. tattoos may sometimes not be the best but im sure they are there for a special reason. [​IMG]

10. petlove

petlove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2008
    Skiatook, OK
    No, I am sure you did not have that in mind. I just feel that BYC is not the right forum for tatoos. I have even had the thought of getting one at one time. This is just the way I feel about this topic for this site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by