Do you have photographs we could use?

Bradley

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 17, 2010
Hi everyone,

I'm helping to launch a campaign to legalize backyard chicken keeping in Prince George's County, MD. We're putting together a website and would love to incorporate photographs of chickens. We're especially looking for photographs of people and chickens together, and we'd love to have a picture of a child holding a chicken for our website banner/title. If you have any photos that you would be willing to have displayed on the Internet for a good cause, please let me know! Even just plain ol' chicken pics would be great.

Thanks!
Bradley

PS. Any PG residents who would like to get involved in the campaign, please get in touch too!
smile.png

Here's one of my favorites with my grandaughter holding a new chick (she's still a little bit afraid of the adults but I can't keep her away from the babies so we taught her proper holding techniques)...
41069_golden_chick_7.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness - that has got to be the cutest picture ever!! Thank you!

Here are a few photos you might consider, and I wouldn't mind 'em being shared or used to support BackYard Chicken Keeping!

One reason to keep chickens:
41679_18eggs.jpg

My SLW, Lacey, in my back yard.
41679_lacyfreeranging.jpg

Chickens entering pop door: SLW Lacey, Black Australorp Matilda, and EE Rebecca.
41679_chickensenteringcoop.jpg

SLW Lacey at the coop People Door:
41679_lacyatcoopdoor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom