Do you have quail eggs?

City Chicken

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 25, 2012
Hi,
My 9.5 year old son would like to raise a few quail as pets/projects. After reading and watching some videos he thinks he would like to raise Coturnix to have the ability to try the meat and eggs.

He is a responsible kid (currently takes care of 16 chickens for me) and I think he's ready for another project. BUT they are all sold in batches of 100.

We have an incubator and would like to buy some eggs from someone that he could hatch out. He is willing to pay with his own money, but of course he's a kid so he doesn't have a lot. haha.

Is anyone out there interested in helping a young man delve into the world of quail keeping? Would anyone be willing to ship us some eggs?
You can PM me or comment if you are willing.
Thanks!

I have cortunix quail , I could send you some for the price of shipping , I use lots of packaging so they have the best chance at survival in the mail, I could send some around the 1st of febuary if you like I cant gureente the hatch though due to weather and usps handleing. But I have 12 out of 15 set eggs growing in my bator so they are fertile. Shipping would be about 11.00 the eggs would be free . LEt me know via pm if youo want to wait tht long. Of course you would need to be in the USA and be allowed to owen them acourding to state law where you live..

Last edited:
apparently there is no regulation for corturnix, but there is for bobwhite... go figure...

so, should be fine. i will ask him tomorrow if he will be ready to spend the $11 on shipping early Feb. he is investing in his project financially, will promote ownership and care i think.
thank you so much! i'll get back with you soon.

Ok just let me know
smile.png

Ok just let me know
smile.png
We have found a boy about an hour away who was featured in an article who has a small business selling quail eggs to restaurants. We are pursuing that option right now. If it doesn't work out I will let you know and we can try shipping. Thank you so much!

Just let me know the little buggers havent stopped laying yet so I dont think they will any time soon lol.
thank you! i was able to get some this weekend when i went to NC to see my sister. found a really nice lady who gave me 20 for $10 and they are in the bator!! my son was surprised and so exited, he hugged me on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom