"Do you hear what I hear.....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    The pitter patter of little chick feet! Offer # Two - 12+ extras of my Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs.

Same story as offer #One, just more eggs!

Happy Holidays!!

Sorry I don't have any pictures of my Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte chicks, these are LF BLRW's and Silver Laced Brahma chicks but you get the idea!
    [​IMG]

2. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    you're too funny [​IMG] what I want to know is WHEN are you going to offer some of those Brahmas again? [​IMG]

3. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:I guess the Silver Laced Brahmas are on Christmas break.... [​IMG] ..... no eggs in a few days now.

4. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    LOL I know what you mean my birds started coming back from their molt and then POOF no more eggs for a 2 weeks now. My black coppers. LOL
    Your birds are absolutely gorgeous. These are so vividly marked and stunning!

5. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Thank you, These little guys and gals are one of my favotites to raise because most of the chicks are perfect little carbon copies of there parents, it does make it really hard to part with any of them though. That is one of the reasons I sell the eggs....so I don't keep them all for myself! lol

Come on Spring!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by