Do you like Green Eggs and Ham?

In honor of Mr. Suess:

dozengreens.jpg

oh well its a snow day here I think I will wip out the book and read it to ds with the full breakfast effect
smile.png
I will make bacon though I prefer that over ham with my eggs lol

Quote:
Rats what a good idea..unfortunatly my family is expecting homemade meat loaf with of course our own eggs...and pork(hamish right)

My children have a large collection of the Dr. Suess books....they are very interesting and fun to read....our favorite is "Wacky Wednesday" they love to hunt the 'odd' items...
tongue.png

The girls when they were little made them in class and wanted to try them at home each time I thought I was going to be ill. It's just not right for a an egg to have green whites and yolk. Sorry.
But HAPPY BITHDAY DR. SUESS!!!!!!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Dr. Suess
frow.gif
!!

Sorry, I was too old for Green Eggs and Ham
old.gif
! (Certainly better than Eggs and Green Ham
sickbyc.gif
. )
I date back to "Horton Hatches the Egg"
ep.gif
!

For other oldsters: Remember how Horton the Elephant sat on the nest in a tree. And, he was teased and then captured and taken far away - still sitting on that egg. I looked up the quote: " I meant what I said, and I said what I meant: An elephant's faithful one hundred percent."
I tried to take that to heart as a little kid. Especially after I learned that what came out of the egg turned out to be . . . . a tiny elephant that could fly
woot.gif
!!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom