Do you like McDonalds?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by matthewschickens, Nov 15, 2010.

1. No! Do you know what's in that stuff?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes! Happy meals make me so joyful inside!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Do you, or do you not?

2. pringle

pringle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Pepperell,MA
    I honestly dont like.It tastes disgusting to me now since all Ive been eating for the past 3 months is grains,beans,vegtabals and very little meat.And even if I finish the meal it hardly fills me up [​IMG]

3. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    McDonald's is SO bad..just read an article the other day by Dr. Mercola about their chicken nuggets:
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/11/08/do-you-have-any-idea-of-the-chemicals-used-in-fast-food-chicken.aspx

We
    already know its not good food, however this article shared that there is an anti foaming agent plus a chemical preservative made of silicone which 5 grams could kill a person. There was a law suit taken against them some years back, but didn't seem to do anything. [​IMG]

4. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    No thanks, I'd rather be wholesome with a wholesome meal - than a be partial with a partial nutrition meal (McDonalds)

5. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    No, but I don't really like any fast food except taco bell. And now that I don't eat red meat there's no real point in spending the money.

Oh and I do love Wendy's salads!

6. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    I worked at a McDonald's for six years. I stopped thinking of it as food after the first.

7. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

I rarely eat fast food, but love a quarter pounder with cheese on occasion. I know it's junk food and horrible for your health (at least if eaten very often), but most folks indulge in junk food every once in a while.

8. Criskin

Criskin Lost somewhere in a book

On the rare occasion that I do eat it, I always feel awful afterward. It is almost like my body doesn't want to process it...and I'm a junk food addict, so it isn't that I'm used to only healthy food. My five year old loves it, though. I don't like the idea of him eating it but I let him once every month or two if we happen to be out shopping and near one.

9. BeccaOH

BeccaOH Morning Gem Farm

Oct 3, 2008
    east central Ohio
    I marked NO. I avoid their food, but I do admit to liking their coffee. [​IMG]

10. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I think McDonald's is just salted, artificially colored, Poly fill. I'd rather my meat had a name at one time [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by