Do you play favorites?!?

Domestic_goddess

Songster
10 Years
Mar 26, 2009
Utah
I know we all have our favorites! Let's see pics of yours.

Here's mine..."Sweety" is a beautiful little 12 week old mutt! I think she may be part columbian rock. She follows me around the yard and loves to be held. If I sit down she'll jump right into my lap, I've never had any this calm and sweet! I hope she'll go broody someday, I think she'll make a great mom!
007-3.jpg

022.jpg

006-1.jpg

What a sweetie! I have a polish chick right now that is a pet. She follows me everywhere and loves me to hold her. I need to get some pictures before she grows up!

What a pretty little hen! I have a young hen who is a Golden Star, Lil Bit, who has a slight under bite and is the sweetest little hen ever. My husband calls her my designer hen as her and two other hens, my RR Bonnie and my Wyandotte Cordelia, were all $35 each, as they were in a horrid situation and after talking the lady down from $45 a hen, I had to get them out of there.

No photo's of her yet, but soon.

Galanie....I've always wanted some polish, how fun!

CariLynn....Wow! Those are designer chickens, but I would have probably done the same thing...good for you getting them out of there.

this is Dot, the spoiled polish. sorry for bad pic, some day I'll get a decent camera. she is 5 wks:

65925_imag0082.jpg

65925_imag0083.jpg

This is my favorite. For now we've been calling her Big Mama b/c she was huge compared to the other chicks when we got her. She is an Araucana (I think) and is 5, almost 6 weeks old. She is very sweet and gentle, and never fights me when I pick her up. She'll follow me around the yard also, and will occasionally come over and "check in" by giving a gentle peck on my toe or something along those lines. I think she is beautiful.

2137df44.jpg

0d3b97ac.jpg

I do your chicks are all soo beautiful I have 2 favs, a white americana named Marilyn, and a golden americauna named Baby, Baby loves to jump up in my lap and eat out of my hand, Marilyn is very scared of everything but when I sit down she comes and sits under my legs. they are both about 6-8 weeks

Back
Top Bottom