Do you/your spouse wear a wedding ring?

I dont wear one anymore after I lost the fourth one, but on another note I did find the third one I lost.
My wife still wears hers though.

Last edited:
We don't wear ours after we get home. Naturally, lots of outdoor chores mean calluses and blisters in ring areas. We put them back on in the mornings.

I knocked mine around I am afraid of loosing the stones so I don't wear it, my hubby got electrocuted from wearing it while working n a fish tank instalazation, so he no longer wears one.

It'll be 24 yrs for us this Monday, and DH has never had his off. (As of a few yrs ago, he can't get it off! Callouses grew up around it, so as long as he has a finger, that ring stays put !) I switched to a plain gold band about 15 yrs ago, and I feel naked without it.

Quote:
Nowthatwasfunny.jpg

Ain't that the truth, my DH and i got married in our 30's we are celebrating or silver anniversary next year, now i am telling my age.

Were did the time go?

I wear mine; My husband lost his about 2 months into marriage :lol So he hasn't worn one in over 5 years
smile.png

Yes we are too cheap to buy another one, especially since he has weird fingers. The ring has to be big enough to get over his joint, but then the finger itself is too small for the ring so it slides right off.
roll.png

Hubby's doesn't fit well after he lost 60 pounds about 6 years ago. He wears it on a chain around his neck and puts it on for special occasions.

Half of mine is in the bottom of a nearby lake, having slipped off my finger while fishing.
I did find a nice $12 silver band with glass stones that I shine up just before we go out, but otherwise it sits on my night stand.

With my luck if I wore it to work it'd end up in a patient's bed and I have to go spend another twelve bucks!

It's been 18 years. I've watched women try to flirt with my DH. He is oblivious. It's kinda funny, actually.
We love each other dearly and the rings just aren't an issue much any more.

My husband usually wears his when he is at work. When we are working around the house it comes off. I don't wear mine unless we are going out somewhere special without the kids. I did not think about kids when I bought my ring and it always seems to scratch them so after the 2nd or 3rd time I stuck it in the jewlery box and said when they all grow up a bit more I'll put it back on. The grandkids come and I guess it will go right back in the box. I should ask for a plain band I can wear but I am cheap.

Back
Top Bottom