Do your chickens peck at your shoes and clothes?

Soon2BChixMom

Herding ducks and Wrangling chickens
Jan 8, 2017
Yes. Mine like my boots when they are wet with dew.
Today I wore my hoody up and it is pink. My cockerel pecked at it when I was bent down to look at my new pullet who is in a crate. He wasn't doing it to be aggressive, but was interested. Plus, I shouldn't have worn a pink hoody without paying attention to where he was - it was very close in color to the hens combs. :p

Chickassan

Wattle Fondler
May 23, 2017
Greenville S.C, formerly Noneya U.S.A
Watch those pink hoodies lady, if you start looking like you're about to lay you're in trouble.;)
Yes. Mine like my boots when they are wet with dew.
Today I wore my hoody up and it is pink. My cockerel pecked at it when I was bent down to look at my new pullet who is in a crate. He wasn't doing it to be aggressive, but was interested. Plus, I shouldn't have worn a pink hoody without paying attention to where he was - it was very close in color to the hens combs. :p

Chickassan

Wattle Fondler
May 23, 2017
Greenville S.C, formerly Noneya U.S.A
You need to do your profile! I always thought you were a fella.Guess you still could be one with pretty toes. Either way, lol! Chickens and polish don't mix along with any jewelery and even false eyelashes are game.:)
I've had chickens try to eat my toes because I was wearing sandals and toenail polish. Ouch!

Top Bottom