Do your hens talk to you?

5hotchicks

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 23, 2012
When hubby and I go out to say goodnight to the girls (4 of them) they seem to talk.....anyone notices this too......kinda a chirpe bawk....

Are you kidding me? My hens sit and have a five minute conversation with me! lol! There always like
duc.gif

Yeah! I know, right? My hens - and, yes, even some roos - seem to have little "chats" with me

our girls don't talk, they scream. when they see us outside one of our hens, "Granny" starts screaming. SQUAK, SQUAK. she will keep this up until we speak back or go to the pen. one of the white chicks has started to do the same.

Yeah! I know, right? My hens - and, yes, even some roos - seem to have little "chats" with me
Thank you.....cuz I think your serious.....I just love my girls and do everything I can so they keep laying

our girls don't talk, they scream. when they see us outside one of our hens, "Granny" starts screaming. SQUAK, SQUAK. she will keep this up until we speak back or go to the pen. one of the white chicks has started to do the same.
OMG.....too funy....we have to sneak out of the house .... cuz when they see us it's ~~BAWK~~BAWK~~ they want out of the coop and in to the back yard so they can have fun scratching thegarden

Back
Top Bottom