Doctors appt this morning, need to call back. UPDATE, I'm fine!!

key west chick

Songster
11 Years
May 31, 2008
Gainesville, GA
I had my yearly from the girlie doctor this morning.Had the 40 year old standard things. I got a voice mail telling me to call first thing tomorrow.
sad.png
So now I'm freaked out maybe somethings wrong. I just don't know how they got any test results back that fast. Say a little prayer for me if ya"ll don't mind. I'm stressed enough right now, don't need more medical issues. It was the results from my thyroid blood work, everything is totally normal!!
big_smile.png
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!!

Last edited:
hugs.gif

Maybe they just need to ask you a question or forgot something.
Don't worry to much. There is no way (seeing how I worked in the medical field) that they got test results that fast. Unless it was a urine test. That is about all they can and will do that fast.

Hugs!

I agree, probably just forgot to ask you something or maybe something with insurance. I sure wish they'd be more specific...and caring... when they leave messages like that though. My doctor did that to me once over an insurance card mistake and I really gave her a piece of my mind when I called back!

Thanks for the thoughts. I didn't have a urine test. Thought that was kinda weird. He usually tests it will I'm still sitting there, before my actual exam. Maybe they want me to come back for it. I did have my blood checked for a thyroid problem. It was done in the lab downstairs so maybe they got that back. It was the triage nurse that left the voice mail, doubt it was an insurance question. If all this is over peeing in a cup I'm gonna be, well, ticked.

Quote:
well, if it is over peeing in a cup, take some green tea with you and pour it into the sample cup. then open it and take a big swig when the doc or nurse comes back into the room.
ep.gif

they love that trick!

Quote:
well, if it is over peeing in a cup, take some green tea with you and pour it into the sample cup. then open it and take a big swig when the doc or nurse comes back into the room.
ep.gif

they love that trick!

gig.gif
just like miss_jaynes avatar tell them you are so happy that is all they wanted you could pee! lol!

hope we made you laugh or at least smile over it! I am sure it is nothing major. Keep us posted, prayers even through the laughs and smiles
hugs.gif

Thanks guys, I did smile about the pee thing. I only had those 3 tests, the thyroid one, the one we all get at the girlie doctor and the one for those of us who have hit 40. I had my baseline last year when I turned 40. Had to go back for some areas they wanted a better look at. Turned out to be fiberous tissue but it was a week before I got the call to go back, not the same day.

Back
Top Bottom