Does anybody else go to the Drive-In Movies?

bheila

Songster
11 Years
Feb 8, 2008
Kent, Wa
We do. I think the last time we actually went to a regular theatre was 9 years ago. I know the theatre has a much better picture and sound system then my van but I can bring my whole family to the drive-in. I don't have to worry about my 2 year old being noisy. I can bring the potty chair in the van
tongue.png
change diapers, etc.... We load the van up with pillows, blankets, dinner, popcorn, soda, juice and tons of candy of coarse
lol.png
Admission for adults is $7.50, kids 5-17 are only $1 and you get to watch 2 movies.

ETA:Everyone always brings their dogs. Maybe I should bring one of my goats or chickens?
roll.png

Last edited:
We go all summer long. It's $18 for 2 adults for 3 movies (all new releases). I love it, we bring our own food and drinks, some people grill out. It has been a real treat for us every time we go.

I go from time to time. It is only open in the summer here. But it only cost 10.00 for the whole car load. That is pretty cool. I enjoy it, and I usually take my dog. That is my favorite part.

big_smile.png

They took down the one we used to have here a number of years ago.

I was young, had a boyfriend who had an suv...so we pumped up an air mattress, put it back and watched lounged out in the back...and we brought chinese food. Those were the days.

We used to go as kids! Mom would air pop a big paper bag full of popcorn and bring us drinks and we'd end up falling asleep before the last movie.
Now the drive in movie theatres are all closing up, I know of 1 still in Nebraska and it's too far to go without spending the night in a motel!
hit.gif

Here in California, I know there is one in Lakeport California, Where my In-Laws Live, and I believe there is one in Sacramento, but it may have shut down, Those are the only ones I know of, there may be a few in southern California.

Back
Top Bottom