Does anybody else have the flu?

M To The Maxx

Baseball+Girls=Life
10 Years
Jul 24, 2009
Lutz,FL
I am so mad!!!!! I had to miss my first baseball game this season because I got the flu. I can't sleep because of my conjestion. I have to take meds every 4 hours. Does anybody else have the flu?

Last edited:
I haven't got the Flu yet and really hope I can avoid it this year, but my DW & DD allways catch whatever is going around. I am more concerned this year more than normal as you can imagine with what's going on with H1N1, and I do deal with people and go into homes allot in my business. Just keeping my fingers crossed, get well soon.

AL

Maxx......are you getting better....?
I skipped getting the flu but my 8 year old son and my husband had it too......They both had high fever and felt so bad.....It lasted about 4 to 5 days for them.......

What kind of Baseball do you play? My 8 year old is playing Minor League baseball fall ball. He really loves baseball........

Hope you are better soon....

Last edited:
Maxx, today is day 7 of it for me. I've been in seclusion.......... all............week.................long!

Big Red's Mom :

Maxx......are you getting better....?
I skipped getting the flu but my 8 year old son and my husband had it too......They both had high fever and felt so bad.....It lasted about 4 to 5 days for them.......

What kind of Baseball do you play? My 8 year old is playing Minor League baseball fall ball. He really loves baseball........

Hope you are better soon....

I am getting better. I play Little League but the section I am in is Juniors.​

Yep. DD had it week before last and missed 3 days. Just stopped coughing this weekend.

DS had it last week and missed 4 days. Now coughing.

Other DS is just starting the fever and congestion.

I am NOT getting the flu!
wink.png

Feel better soon!

Back
Top Bottom