Does anybody have a brown duckling or duck for sale?

angelinaf98

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2020
Does anybody have a brow. Duckling or duck for sale? Mine just passed away and I want another one just like her. I feel in love with Tinker Bell and now she's gone. Can anybody help me please???
20200419_153138.jpg
20200419_154841.jpg

Tinker bell got better and was doing so good. Running, drinking, eat, and using the bathroom and everything. I woke up with morning and their was blood by their cage and Tinker Bell wasn't in there or no where to be found. My fiance and I found what has been killing our chickens we had 11 and now we have 4 and had 3 ducks but now have 2. My fiance seen a big big big big possum and where he lives and its right by our house. Thats why we couldn't find them because of the possum. Thank yall so much for your support. I'm shocked and heart broken. Yall helped me get Tinker Bell better and back to normal and now she's gone forever. We just fixed there chicken and duck cage so nothing else gets to them. I'm out of words right now and hurt. I got attacked to Tinker Bell and now I have no duck that is mine I picked out for my daughter and I. Thats why im asking on here to see if anybody knows anybody that has a brown duckling or duck like her.

Tinker Bell was getting big just like them. It was way to soon for her to go like that. I wish I was outside when it happened I would've protected her from the possum.

I looked at your gallery and you have the same brown duck I had. And it brought back so many memories of Tinker Bell when she was little.

If you’ll put you state on here that will help. Also look on Craig’s list also go here on BYC and look up you state at “where am I where are you” I hope your not keeping your ducks in that cage anything raccoon could reach through grab around the neck and kill that duck. Try to pull it through the cage an pull the head right off. I’m sorry you lost Tinker Bell I hope you can find another. We also have a buy sell forum on here. And a rehoming forum too.

Back
Top Bottom