Does anyone belong to....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by froggie71, Aug 31, 2009.

1. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    websites that earn them rewards?

Such as mypoints.com By opening e-mails, taking surveys, etc. you get points that in turn you cash in for gift cards. I've gotten many gift cards from Toy R Us, Home Depot, Target for example. It's how I bought a lot of Christmas presents last year. [​IMG]

Also I belong to Upromise.com. This site will earn you $$ for your kids college education.

Snapdollars.com. Again, opening e-mail and surveys will earn you $$. Only $0.01- 0.10 per e-mail, but if you have people referred under you, you get a percent of what they earn.

Each 1 of these site you can earn more if you buy things through the site. Usually I don't.

I would like to see if anyone would like to join and I could refer them though. Both parties get a reward through a referral. If anyone is interested, PM your e-mail so I can send a referral to you. Thanks in advance.

2. wyliefarms

wyliefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    Fowlerville,MI
    I have thought about it. Don't have the extra time it would take.

3. froggie71

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    It really doesn't take but a few seconds to open an email, though it does take a few minutes for a survey. You'd be surprised at how fast the points rack up though. [​IMG]

4. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    We use the mycokerewards.com for the oddball gifts, you know that cousin you've not seen in years, but they still send your kid a card with $10 in it? Since I'm drinking it anyways, may as well get something out of it.

5. froggie71

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by