Does anyone else have any Pics of chicks hatched from me?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by jenlynn4, May 3, 2009.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    If you have any pics of chicks hatched from me or birds I would love to see them. I never get to see what people get and seeing that no one has sent me any and I have sold lots of eggs I would love to see some pics. Thanks. JEN

2. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

let's hope they are actually hatching. I've had a heck of a time with shipped eggs this year... and last... and year before that too...

3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    oh yes there hatching, I've had many pm's and e mails about hatches, just no pics. LOL I NEED MY PICS! [​IMG]

4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Doesnt Anyone have any pics to share???? I've had plenty of E mails about hatches.. I just need to see some sweet fuzzy babies!

5. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Here are a few I hatched from your eggs. Edited to add they are pics from different ages, but none babies I will see if I can find some baby pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  6. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    YEA!! FINALLY! I knew there had to be someone! Thanks! JEN

7. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Hi! I just hatched 7 chicks from eggs that i purchased from you. They just hatched 05/01/2009. I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them for you. They are gorgeous. Two chicks have vaulted skulls.

All have 5 toes with great separation. One of the partridge chicks with the largest vault has feathering on all toes.

I am very pleased with my purchase.

You wouldn't happen to have any more partridge eggs available?

8. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I only have 1 partridge hen laying right now, so I dont think I would be able to collect enough to fill an order at this time. So sorry. Hopefully Once my 2 young hens and my 2 broody hens decide to start laying I will have plenty again. (but thats how it goes with silkies there always broody) LOL Thanks for asking though. I cant wait to see the pics! JEN

9. averytds

averytds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    KS
    Still waiting here. Hopefully starting any day. [​IMG]

The teacher promised to take lots of pics for me that I will happily share. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by