1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Does anyone else have any Pics of chicks hatched from me?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by jenlynn4, May 3, 2009.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Songster

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    If you have any pics of chicks hatched from me or birds I would love to see them. I never get to see what people get and seeing that no one has sent me any and I have sold lots of eggs I would love to see some pics. Thanks. JEN

2. let's hope they are actually hatching. I've had a heck of a time with shipped eggs this year... and last... and year before that too...

3. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Songster

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    oh yes there hatching, I've had many pm's and e mails about hatches, just no pics. LOL I NEED MY PICS! [​IMG]

4. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Songster

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Doesnt Anyone have any pics to share???? I've had plenty of E mails about hatches.. I just need to see some sweet fuzzy babies!

5. willowcol

willowcol Songster

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Here are a few I hatched from your eggs. Edited to add they are pics from different ages, but none babies I will see if I can find some baby pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  6. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Songster

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    YEA!! FINALLY! I knew there had to be someone! Thanks! JEN

7. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Hi! I just hatched 7 chicks from eggs that i purchased from you. They just hatched 05/01/2009. I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them for you. They are gorgeous. Two chicks have vaulted skulls.

All have 5 toes with great separation. One of the partridge chicks with the largest vault has feathering on all toes.

I am very pleased with my purchase.

You wouldn't happen to have any more partridge eggs available?

8. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Songster

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I only have 1 partridge hen laying right now, so I dont think I would be able to collect enough to fill an order at this time. So sorry. Hopefully Once my 2 young hens and my 2 broody hens decide to start laying I will have plenty again. (but thats how it goes with silkies there always broody) LOL Thanks for asking though. I cant wait to see the pics! JEN

9. averytds

averytds Songster

Jul 9, 2008
    KS
    Still waiting here. Hopefully starting any day. [​IMG]

The teacher promised to take lots of pics for me that I will happily share. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by