Does anyone have a barred rock rooster close to Jennings Florida ?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by msduras, Aug 6, 2009.

1. msduras

msduras In the Brooder

Jul 6, 2009
    Jennings, Florida
    I hope this is the right forum.....I just want ONE young barred rock Rooster......I live in Jennings Florida - 20 miles south of Valdosta..................(thanx.....in advance!!!! )

My girls need a handsome boy!!!!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

I moved this to the proper forum for you. [​IMG] Hope you find your rooster. I love my BR roos, but the only one I have available is just three weeks old and I'm way too far from you (up at the NC line).

3. cw

cw Songster

Jan 11, 2009
    green co.
    wow i wish u was in ky i have that needs to go , unless you have kids then i wouldnt give him to yall (he is aggresive towards children)

4. msduras

msduras In the Brooder

Jul 6, 2009
    Jennings, Florida
    Thank you for the move!!!!!!! Is that a Barred rock you are holding?? Beautiful...I have a local guy here that is tryign to tell me a Dominique is just the same........and he has one to sell...is that true?? I really kind of want to stay with the barred rocks...what do you think?

Queen of the flock is GREAT!!! My husband calls himself "the leader of the Peck" and revs lawn tractor......

5. cw

cw Songster

Jan 11, 2009
    green co.
    they are not the same, stick to your guns,

6. Do you have any reason to be up near Atlanta? I have 6 young Barred Rock roosters (about 8 weeks old) that need a good home. They come from the same breeding as the one Speckledhen is holding in her picture.

7. msduras

msduras In the Brooder

Jul 6, 2009
    Jennings, Florida
    Yard full - Hmmmm.... let me see what I can do............is there any chance (bear in mind I have no idea if you can do this.....)to ship one overnight...

8. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
  9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

msduras, would you please put your state in the subject line, per BYC rules? Thank you.

10. msduras

msduras In the Brooder

Jul 6, 2009
    Jennings, Florida
    How do I do that????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: