1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does anyone have a my space... I need some ms friends...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Fancie, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Fancie

Fancie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Illinois
    [​IMG]

Figured see if anyone on here has a myspace. Mine isn't really about chickens but I was seeing if anyone here wanted me to add them... or wanted to add me??

http://www.myspace.com/_fancie_

Or post yours.

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I think there's a myspace thread here somewhere, if you want to search for it.

I only have a facebook now, but only have family and RL friends/acquaintances on there.

3. Fancie

Oct 31, 2008
    Illinois
    searched for it... saw a long one on facebook... but not one on myspace... We could always start a new one:)

4. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    It might have been too long ago. Sorry!

5. FortWorthChicks

FortWorthChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Get on Facebook. You will love it.... and you have friends there for sure!!! You don't even have to search for them. Anyone in your email that has a facebook account pops up for you to add. I got my sister and mom on there and both are loving it!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  6. GaNewChick

GaNewChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    McDonough, Ga.
    Facebook is definitely the way to go. I didn't think I would like it, but now I use it all the time. Easier to find friends, you can communicate back and forth quickly. I've connected with friends from 40 years ago, as it is easier to navigate.

7. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    akduchess on myspace!
    no facebook

8. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm Premium Member

9. 1acrefarm

1acrefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2007
    Georgia
  10. Fancie

Oct 31, 2008
    Illinois
    Quote:My son really enjoys your pictures... I think he made me look at near everyone... he was expect the airplanes to move and baby to sing thou....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by