1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does Anyone Have A.......

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lockedhearts, Aug 29, 2008.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Mottled Houdan Hen they would be willing to sell? I have decide to keep Larry and would like to try and find a Hen for him.

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Good luck in finding one for Larry (uh ahem, thought you were talking about my husband [​IMG])

3. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Too Funny [​IMG]

4. pasofino11

pasofino11 New Egg

Aug 23, 2008
    I have some Mottled Houdans (day old) being shipped to me on September 17. I am located in Calhoun GA. Trying to get hens for my 3 boys and not lonely Mottled Houdan hen.

5. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Hey Paso,
    If you end up with an extra girl could you let me know? I really wanted one older but if I get a younger one now at least by Spring she will be old enough to lay.
    I could drive over to pick her up.

6. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    I have one Mottled Houdan hen! But PP has dibs on her by trading me some orp and silkie babies

You might ask if shes interested in selling her houdan after we trade LOL

Shes a BEAUTIFUL young hen and shes singing right now and nesting around but no eggs yet she is 5 months old and has a pretty crest and good toe seperation But I do not know if PP will want to sell her. you just have to ask

Me and PP both can ship

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  7. pasofino11

pasofino11 New Egg

Aug 23, 2008
    Will let you know what I get as soon as I can tell. Your roo needs a girl........They are such fluffy little butterballs when they hatch. LOL.

8. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    LMEGGS,
    She is cool. I love it when they are little and start to get that 80's style poof on their heads.
    My Larry has awesome wattles and horns. I was going to sell all 3, but once Hubby realized they were a rare breed he wanted to keep Larry. Moe found a home and I have to find one for Curly.

9. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    Do any of you have a rooster for sale ?

10. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Wow! Really pretty chicken. I hadn't seen that breed before; rather striking, aren't they? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by