1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

does anyone have any black or red leghorns to ship to Maine?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wildernessdweller, Jul 26, 2008.

1. wildernessdweller

wildernessdweller Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    burnham, maine
    I like leghorns, but white is boring as all get out....plus everyone's got'em!

Anyone got any blacks or reds (not brown) out there?? brown leghorns up here get confused with some other breeds and it's hard to convince folks otherwise...[​IMG]

I've seen them in obscure places- but you can usually only order 4-6 and then have to order 20 of something else..........I"d be happy to take as many as 25 chicks of each color, or an assortment of started/adult birds.

2. 4peeps

4peeps Out Of The Brooder

Jul 26, 2008
    maine
    Hi I am putting in a chick order to IDEAL POULTRY if u want to go on in w/ me. I am new to maine. moved to stacyville july 9th so i dont know how far u r but thought id ask.. kim

http://fastnewengland.blogspot.com/

3. wildernessdweller

wildernessdweller Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    burnham, maine
    they're sold out of most things til next spring.....

Don't know where you're near too??? I'm an hour south of Bangor and an hour north of Augusta.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by