Does anyone have any coupon codes they're willing to share?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by RioLindoAz, Feb 6, 2011.

1. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    [​IMG]

As we all know, Brinsea is having a sale. The Eco 20 auto turn cradle is priced at $50 & the Eco 20 incubator itself is running at $100. As you may be thinking, this is an amazing price. (and it is) The only problem is that shipping will set you back another 40 bucks, taking your total up to $190. $#&*
    Unfortunately for me, my budget was set precisely at $150, but am willing to go a bit higher. (just not another $40)

So I was wondering if anyone has any promotional/coupon codes they're willing to share with me and the forum? I would sincerely appreciate that!

Thanks! [​IMG]
    ___

Stacykins was able to find us a Promo Code that gives you 10% your total purchase NOT including shipping. Use it quickly, and make sure to thank her!

MOAC2011

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Wish i could help you out! [​IMG]

3. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    So do I. [​IMG]

4. SeaHen

SeaHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    Springfield, OR
    I want the Eco 20 incubator too. I went to Brinsea's facebook page today and saw a post asking if coupon codes were still available. Brinsea's response was that the promotion is over, but another one would be coming up if she could wait until the end of February. I don't even know what the promotion is or what it covers! Do they offer a % off anything you buy? I really need to save wherever I can, but I don't want to wait until the end of February!

Are you set on getting the auto turn cradle? There is a newly posted video on the facebook page showing all the features of the Eco 20, and turning it by hand looks simple. For the extra money I think I'm going to pass on that addition, at least for the time being.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  5. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    I think the previous code was for free shipping, so it saved about $30 or $40 dollars
    Also, the Brinsea Eco 20 WAS $99, not sure it that sale is still going on, but it was a great deal

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  6. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    [​IMG] I am glad I was able to help

7. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    Quote:The sale is still going on. If you could find that code for free shipping, that would be AMAZING!

8. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Let me look...did you check their facebook page?

9. Jennmom2three

Jennmom2three Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2010
    Wichita Falls
    Oh, let me know what you find out!! I am looking into a 2nd bator!!

10. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    Quote:MOAC2010

For 10% off. [​IMG]

jerseygirl1, I have checked their facebook page but did not find anything. The only other coupon code I found on BYC is FBME10, but its already expired.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by