Does ANYONE Have Any Questions About Ducks? Anything can be Asked and Everything Will be Answered.

Who has ducks?

• ME!!!

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • Nope!

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Never!

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Thinking about it (good thing to do)!

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
Pics

Andrew Myers

Chirping
Jan 29, 2019
North East Ohio
Let's talk and get questions about ducks flowing in!:love:thumbsup:highfive::hugs
tenor.gif

What is the minimum space per duck is needed for an outdoor enclosure?

I want to give them a nice large area, but unfortunately cannot let them have run of the entire yard. We have 6 ducks, and I don't want their space to be too small.
What kind of ducks do you have? Once I know we can determine the amount of space needed.

So then how much space do these standard sized mallard derived ducks require?
Well in my experience with the Jumbo Pekins and Pekins in general I would say for 6 ducks that you would need at least 200 square feet plus a pool for them to swim. All together around 400 square feet. That is my opinion lol.

Well in my experience with the Jumbo Pekins and Pekins in general I would say for 6 ducks that you would need at least 200 square feet plus a pool for them to swim. All together around 400 square feet. That is my opinion lol.
Must be a massive pool lol. Swimming water is not a requirement for ducks, as long as they can dunk their heads in water they will be alright.
So here is a question, what's your favorite breed of duck?

Must be a massive pool lol. Swimming water is not a requirement for ducks, as long as they can dunk their heads in water they will be alright.
So here is a question, what's your favorite breed of duck?
THAT IS SUCH A HARD QUESTION! My top 3 are: 3. Pekin 2. Runners in general 1. Khaki Campbell (even though I have none they are very interesting). What are your top 3?

Back
Top Bottom