1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does anyone have any silkie hens for sale??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkieluver, Mar 2, 2009.

1. silkieluver

silkieluver Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2009
    Pleasant Garden, NC
    Last night my 3 month old Lacy was killed. His sister Lola is so sad and lonely. I have a roo & hen, but they are older & kinda set in their ways. We brought Lola in the house so she doesn't have to be all alone.

I live in North Carolina, near Greensboro, and wanted to know if anyone has a hen around 3 months old for sale.

It is a very sad day for all of us. Just think this would be the right thing to do.

Thank you, Debbie

2. meriruka

meriruka Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    So sorry about your Lacy.
    I hope the rest of your little flock stays safe.
    I probably live too far from you (South Boston , VA) but I have a few silkie hens for sale. They are not show quality though.

Again, sorry.

3. ThePolishPrincess

ThePolishPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm sorry about your girl. I hope you find a seller soon!

[​IMG]

4. sarahloveschickens

sarahloveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    I should have some baby chicks by the middle of march and one this weekend.. but IDK about shipping them to you because of the cold.. [​IMG]

5. silkieluver

silkieluver Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2009
    Pleasant Garden, NC
    Thanks everyone for your concern. I think this is one of the worst days of my life. I never thought I would get so attached to these little chickens, I am trying to work, but all I can do is cry.

Meriruka, I pm'd you, maybe we can work something out.

I just feel so bad for Lacy's sister.

Debbie

6. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    So sorry for you..[​IMG] All my hens are broody right now but I do have 9 new white silkie chicks but it is too cold to ship right now. I hope you can find someone closer to you..I feel your pain................

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  7. jjconcepts

jjconcepts Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2009
    milford ct
    I am extremely interested in your silkies.. i could take a drive down when you have some available.

8. thewarriorchild

thewarriorchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    Ringwood area, NJ
    Quote:You should go and wait it is to cold today!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by