Does anyone have egg, dairy, nut and free dessert recipes?

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Shady Orchard, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Shady Orchard

Shady Orchard Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2010
    I would like to know if anyone has any egg dairy, nut free dessert recipes to share. Please don't paste any with egg alternative or other odd stuff like that. [​IMG] Pics of the recipes would be nice if you have them on hand. Thank You! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  2. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    With eggs and dairy ruled out, that pretty much leaves fruits. Here are some with pics and links to the recipes on our farm site.

Apricot Glazed Pears - skip the whipped cream topping

[​IMG]

Baked Apples

[​IMG]

Crimson Pears

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

3. NWChicks

NWChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2010
    Granite Falls, WA
    You could do fruit crisps but you'll need to replace the butter in the topping. Coconut oil can be cut in if you use it cold.

Fruit pies would also fit the bill as most of the pie crusts use shortening or oil.

If you wanted a "cream" type pie but without the dairy you can sub soy, almond or rice milk for the milk in a product. There are dairy free whipped toppings that can be used in place of whipping cream.

I don't have a specific recipe off the top of my head but thought I'd throw out a few suggestions. There are many websites around that cater to specialty diets so hopefully you can find something you like. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by