Does anyone have or raise Partridge Rocks?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by RAREROO, Nov 27, 2009.

1. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    I am looking for some good quality Partridge Rocks, I know they are very hard to come by and even harder to find good quality penciling. So do any of you raise them or have any (from a breeder or hatchery) so that you could give me a little info on your personal experience with them and pictures would be great too. Thanks

2. I got mine from Cackle Hatchery. They produced nice hens and can ship you only hens if you need this done.

They will also sex BAs. I only have 2 partridge rocks but they are healthy and are now very pretty.

If I think about bringing the camera up to the barn i will post a few pic of them.

3. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    Good to know, they are beautiful burds! I wonder if they also have Chanteclers?

4. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Yard Full Of Rocks, here in Ga had some.

5. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:I don't think Cackle has Chanteclers, but Ideal does.

6. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:Thanks, I talked to him a while back about them but I can remember if he said if or when he said he would have some.

7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have two of Yard Full of Rocks now almost full grown BBS Orpingtons and I would definitely go with him over any hatchery, even if I only got the eggs..Gorgeous birds and he's great to work with. Just my two cents.

Have a blessed day!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by