Does anyone have personal stories of how UNactivated Oxine Ah helped for upper respiratory infection your chickens?

GardenGreen

In the Brooder
Oct 10, 2021
I would also like to ask if anyone has used it for cats or dogs upper respiratory infections. I understand this is a poultry forum but I can't find much on the internet on it working on anything else BUT chickens and ducks and one time I saw it mentioned for a turtle's upper respiratory infection but nothing else.

I don't see ANYWHERE that inhaling the UNactivated version is dangerous even to humans.

Just looking for as much information on the subject as I can.

Thanks in advance!

You may want to read the article below.
https://shagbarkbantams.com/the-many-uses-of-oxine-ah-animal-health/

An onsite search of BYC will likely give you quite a few results as well.

Hope this helps.
I once had a sick hen who had respiratory problems and I brought her in the bathroom in a cage in the house so I could have a small area. I used UNactivated OXINE AH blowing from a Fogger about 2 ft in front of the cage for about 15 minutes per day for 3-5 days. She was cured and went on to live another 5 years or more.

I once had a sick hen who had respiratory problems and I brought her in the bathroom in a cage in the house so I could have a small area. I used UNactivated OXINE AH blowing from a Fogger about 2 ft in front of the cage for about 15 minutes per day for 3-5 days. She was cured and went on to live another 5 years or more.
In fact my profile pic is her!

Thank you for the tips!
I'm glad to hear she responded to treatment and lived for many more years.

Back
Top Bottom