Does anyone have pics of there 3 wk old EE/ Silkie mixes??

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by baldie, Dec 9, 2008.

1. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Hi! I would love it if anyone had pictures of their baby chickens that are EE/ Silkie mixes. I am trying to figure out what my 3 mth old babies are. I thought they were silkies. The dad is a silkie and he is penned up with other silkies. The only other possibility is that they might be this kind of mix. TIA!! Chrissie

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  2. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Anyone????[​IMG]

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Chrissie, I have pics of mine when they were little, but they were from my ee bantam hens and silkie rooster. I am at work now, but if you want to see them I will send them when I get home.

4. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I have some pictures of EE/Silkie mix chicks on my for sale page. I think they were around two weeks old then. Also try contacting SunAngel or Billiebrat here on the forum. They have some EE/Silkie mixes from my birds. [​IMG]

5. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    I have a Silkie/EE mix but she was 12 weeks old when I got her. She's about 6.5 months now. She's all black, top knot crest and slight beard. Very pretty pullet.

6. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Quote:Thanks so much! Your little one on the top looks EXACTLY like my baby!!! I appreciate the pics and info.[​IMG]

7. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Quote:Hi Wendy! I looked at silkiluvrs pic, you have to see it, it looks exactly like 2 of mine!!! You will see when you look!! [​IMG]

8. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:Hi Wendy! I looked at silkiluvrs pic, you have to see it, it looks exactly like 2 of mine!!! You will see when you look!! [​IMG]

Yeah i see it. WOW....... i dont understand......i really dont see how my ee bantam rooster could have gotten in the silkie coop. We will get you silkies yet!!!!

9. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA

Yeah i see it. WOW....... i dont understand......i really dont see how my ee bantam rooster could have gotten in the silkie coop. We will get you silkies yet!!!!

Too funny!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!! I love them anyway, they are sooo cute!! And you will have to let me BUY some silkie eggs this time!! LOL!! Just keep that rooster in check!! LOL!!

10. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania

Same here! I have no clue how my EE roo got in my silkie pen.... probably my mom let him in to get some extra food.....

I was hatching silkies for someone, and NONE of them were silkie-feathered. Grrrrrrrr..... I've found out the mixes give you the most variety of colors. [​IMG] I'm glad I could help.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by