Does anyone have pink EE eggs?

pinetown chickens

Hatching
10 Years
Sep 16, 2009
NC
I have some EE's that lay blue and green. I am looking for pink eggs. I would like pink from EE's but another type chicken would be fine. I would like egg size to be at least med and prefer large. This is my first post but have been looking for about 6 months. I am in NC.

my standard cochin hens lay what Id consider to be a pink egg... its sure not brown or tan... I got them as chciks from the feed store so they are hatchery quality and not the best representation of the breed... you could consider them a mutt like the EE's.... but the eggs are pretty.
So maybe you could look for standard cochins too.

My banty cochins lay pink eggs too. They're molting right now, but I'll send you some later for shipping cost if you want. All the chicks would be black, but carry a white gene (moms are white).

I have a dozen of mixed blue/green/pink Easter Egger eggs ready for shipment now. I should have enough for a pink-only dozen in another week or so. Here's a picture.

I have some Dominiques that lay a very pinkish tinted egg. I think that a lot of very light brown eggs look pink. The rosy hue fades a bit when they are refrigerated.

So consider Dominiques, too.

smile.png

I had them all year and I could not sell them. I do not have any right now. If I get some I will let you know. I usually get $3.00 for 6 plus eggs and $11.00 for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom