does anyone have pullets or young laying hens for sale NC (triangle)?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by one cool chick, Jan 30, 2009.

1. one cool chick

one cool chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2008
    USA
    We're looking for a few young layers or pullets to add to our flock... bantams ok too.
    Thanks!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. antiquebuff

antiquebuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Franklin, NC
    I have Frizzles , Silkies, Sultans and top hats for sale but I am in Franklin, NC. 60 miles West of Asheville.

3. porteryork

porteryork Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Clarkesville, GA
    Hi Antique,

I am very close to you. 30 min. I am dying for some frizzles. What do you have and what are the prices? Pullets only please, Michelle

4. mychickensrock

mychickensrock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Check Carolina Chicken Ranch in Lillington. There's a website www.carolinachickenranch.com We've bought most of our girls from him. He's a really nice guy too! Good luck.

5. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    We're in Mt Airy. We have 14 week pullets, and 8 mo pullets. We'e also starting more pullet chicks in mid-March. Any specific breeds you're looking for?

6. one cool chick

one cool chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2008
    USA
    I am looking for cochins and black silkies. Will you ship your chickens Kim_NC?

7. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    We don't ship (yet). Hwever, my in-laws are in Raleigh and Clayton. We get over that way quite often. Something could be worked out to meet you for delivery in the triangle area.

I don't have any silkies or cochins though. Would be willing to get some chicks in for you with a hatchery order in March. If you don't find them with someone else and want to go with an order, let me know.

8. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    I might have a silver laced wyndotte hen for sale soon. She is 10 months old, lays good but doesn't lay as well has some breeds in the winter. If ya want her, I'll sale here for around 20 dollers.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  9. creativecreations

creativecreations New Egg

Jan 16, 2009
    Hi Maybe this will fill your needs---anyway I need to get rid of these little chicks. I have hatched some peeps out about Jan. 26 and I can not keep them. (Ten of them) I have way toooo many in my coop already. The only thing is the peeps are mutts. All my chickens get along wonderfully together. So, I do not know what came out of the shell. I have in my yard some Leghorn Armericana Silverlace Wyndottes Barred Rock Red Sex Links and Black Australorps. Some of the little chicks are really different. I live in the triad so drop me an e-mail if your interested.[​IMG]

10. MrsShag

MrsShag Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2009
    Fuquay Varina, NC

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by